1) Look up your order by going to go to your order information page.
2) Click on the "Download" button to obtain the Download Manager.
3) Choose Save.
4) Choose where you would like to save your download. We recommend saving it to your Desktop. Click "Save". Your product will begin downloading at this time.
5) Once your download is complete, you must open the Download Manager. Go to where you saved the download and double click on the icon. This icon will appear similar to the following image:
6) You will be prompted to begin the download of your software by the Download Manager.Click “Run”.
7) We recommend saving the file into the default location. Click “Next” to proceed.
8) Allow the Download Manager ample time to complete your download. The length of time this process takes is dependent on the speed of your internet connection and other factors. When your download is complete click “Run” and you will be able to proceed with the installation of your software.
9) The following screen will appear. Click “Next”.
10) You will be prompted save the eBook or Software. Click “Next” to proceed.
11) You will be prompted to install your eBook or software. Click “Install”. The length of time this process takes will depend on the speed of your internet connection and other factors. When the installation is complete, you see the following screen.
12) Click “Finish” to launch your eBook or software.
For eBook purchases, after you have downloaded and installed the file, you can access your product by going to the Start Menu, then to your Programs Menu, where the file(s) will be located under Educational Testing Service. (See screenshot below.)
Still more questions? Back to Main Help Page