- Document Scanning and Conversion Solutions
- Speech Recognition
- Speech Recognition
- OfficeRunner Wireless Headset from Sennheiser
- Dragon Bluetooth Wireless Headset
- Dragon USB Headset
- Philips Digital Voice Tracer Model#: DVT4100
- Getting Started with Dragon - Online Course
- Getting Started with Dragon - Training CD
- Vansonic USB Adapter
- Dragon Logo T-Shirt Size S
- Dragon Logo T-Shirt Size L
- Dragon Accessories
PaperPort Professional 14
The professional choice for scanning, organizing, and sharing your most important documents: PaperPort Professional 14.
Highlights of PaperPort Professional 14
Document management your way
PaperPort provides a single way to scan paper, create PDF files, and access, view, edit, and convert your files on your PC.
Reduce waste, conserve energy
PaperPort is a green solution. Use it to scan, convert, organize, repurpose, and share PDF documents across the enterprise. End your reliance on printing, faxing, and mailing practices that have harmful effects on the environment.
Create and combine PDF Files
Use PDF Create to easily turn any application file into 100% industry-standard PDF files or merge multiple files and formats into a single PDF file.
View, edit, and share PDFs faster
Includes a powerful PDF Viewer with more features than the free Adobe® Reader®, so you can view, edit, and share PDF documents on your PC like never before.
Protect sensitive documents
Safeguard confidential information and ensure compliance with government regulations regarding document security. PaperPort’s advanced PDF security features let you control who can access specific documents and who can make changes.
Fill out forms quickly, neatly
PaperPort’s FormTyper feature accurately and automatically converts scanned paper forms into professional-looking electronic forms you can fill out online, save as PDF documents, and send via email. It automatically recognizes check boxes and lets you control detailed form attributes.
Find information instantly
Now you can create searchable PDFs from digital files and scanned paper documents. Just enter keywords or phrases into Windows® or Google® Desktop Search and quickly locate a specific file.
Works with any scanner
Any all-in-one printer, mobile scanner, or desktop scanner will work faster, easier, and better using PaperPort.
Easily route documents from digital copiers and MFPs
Get the most out of your investment in networked multifunction printers/ copiers. Move mountains of paper to any desktop PC using PaperPort’s advanced Desktop Delivery feature.
Manage Documents Across the Network
Send and receive documents to and from a shared network folder or Microsoft SharePoint.
Superior Access to PaperPort and Microsoft Windows Features
Performing key file and folder tasks is fast and easy in PaperPort. Simply right-click on any file or folder to get access to features that allow you to create, convert, edit, and manage everything on your computer.
Minimum System Requirements
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium®, newer or equivalent processor.
- Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Edition, Microsoft Windows® XP 32-bit (SP3 or above), Windows Vista™ 32- or 64-bit (SP2 or above), Windows 7.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended.
- 500 MB of free hard disk space for application files, plus 20 MB working space during installation.
- SVGA monitor with 256 colors, but preferably 16-bit color (called Medium Color in XP and Vista) and at least 800 x 600 pixel resolutions.
- Windows-compatible pointing device.
- CD-ROM drive for installation.
- Web connection for activation and web update.
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.