The ultimate document management solution that brings efficiency to your work and helps keep costs down. Now with Cloud Connection with Google Docs and Evernote!
Presto! PageManager 9 SE brings efficiency to your work and helps keep costs down. Presto! PageManager 9 SE makes it easier to create, share, scan, and modify documents. And now it is even easier to integrate into your organization.
You can view, send by e-mail, or print documents that may not be in the same folder. Just drag files to the Document Pallet. You can add Network Folders or Network Groups to Presto! Scan Buttons and send scanned documents or image files to these folders. Quickly browse through and view documents by file type. View files without opening other applications with PageManager document and image viewers.
The famous Presto! Scan Buttons are a stand-alone and scan-anytime tool. These buttons simplify the actions of scan to E-mail, scan to Folder, scan to OCR, scan to PDF, or any designated application. It is compliant with all TWAIN and WIA scanners, has simplex and duplex scan handling capabilities, and can support ADF (Automatic Document Feeder).
Presto! PageManager 9 SE will save time by providing scanning features like Scan Profile, Scan to Application, and Auto-Cropping. View files without opening other applications with PageManager document and image viewers.
• The Mac OS X Image Processing Module has allowed a more than 20% increase in the image preview performance.
• Presto! PageManager 9 SE uses Intel Multi-threading Technology. The PageManager structure and database has been redesigned to improve the stability and overall performance.
• The Mac OS X 10.4 PDF Kit has optimized PDF creation and PDF annotating.
• More control over page orientation. (Supports auto orientation and automatic deskew.)
• Presto! PageManager 9 SE has improved its OCR accuracy. The candidate character selection window, and automatic correction features save a lot of time on editing.
• PageManager has increased its speed with the use of the XCode and Mac OS X Frameworks that reduced the library and installation size.